Beuterverzet 53x11 Beuterverzet 53x11
Fietsforum Beuterverzet

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

nike metcon

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Beuterverzet 53x11 -> Koersfiets ritten
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
GalePerkin

BerichtGeplaatst: 24-06-2020 03:03:52    Onderwerp: nike metcon Reageren met citaat

Having high levels nike basketball shoes of confidence is so important that I spend most of my time teaching students how to develop and harnesses the power of confidence. I recently received an email from a concerned sports parent about her son “folding” under the pressure of big games. She said, “In big games, he seems to lose confidence too easily and not perform well, but in practice looks like a million bucks. ”This is a very common challenge that I help athletes overcome, and is highly related to confidence (or what I call 'competitive confidence'). In my book, there is a big difference between practice self-confidence and competitive self-confidence. Anyone can feel confident and look great in practice, but the challenge is having the same high level of confidence in competition or big games, and performing well in these situations.

Here is my conclusion after working with thousands of athletes from many sports: Strict expectations will undermine and suck the life out of confidence! First, they set you up for a win/lose proposition. You either achieve or fail to achieve your expectations, which is not a good scenario for achieving success. Second, if you don't achieve your own expectations, it's easy to question your ability that day, either during or nike air force 1 for womens after your performance. Essentially, you set yourself up for failure before you even take the field or court. Here is a typical example: One of my golf students started each round with an unrealistic expectation to hit the ball perfectly every shot. When he hit his first bad or even marginal shot, he would start to analyze his swing mechanics and lose confidence in his ability to shoot a good nike jordan score.

Self-doubt is the number onekiller of confidence. Pessimistic or perfectionistic athletes tend to have habitual doubt, which if left to run wild can be a distraction, at the least, and cut off any confident-related thoughts. Some athletes even start doubting before they get in the game or begin the competition. “How can we win today against this team?“ However, most athletes struggle with doubt after making a mistake or performing poorly in competition. When you let doubt run rampant and unchecked, it undermines confidence. The goal every day should be to overcome the negative influence of doubt by turning it into statements of confidence. I teach athletes to learn how to fight the doubt and take back control of their own self-confidence! That is why it’s called selfconfidence. Confidence does not happen by chance or luck. Confidence nike flyknit comesfrom achieving success and thinking in ways that will give the bestchance for success to happen.

Anyone can feel confident for a few fleeting moments during practice, but enduring self-confidence is the mark of a champion. Why do some athletes ride the confidence roller coaster while others ride the steady confidence gondola to the top of the mountain? One reason is that many athletes maintain an unhealthy belief that you are only as good (or as confident) as your last performance. Self-confidence is simply a belief about one's ability that sometimes is overwhelmed by other beliefs such as doubts, indecision, and irrational thinking. One of your confidence improvement goals is to brush aside mistakes, immediate results, or small errors that may influence your current state of confidence. Your confidence should be based on years of practice and play instead of the last shot, play, routine, or point.

But the good news is that you can learn to control your mind and use it to help you race your best. Trying too hard is the number one mental breakdown that will cause you to ride tense on the track. What would cause you to stress your muscles if you are in good physical shape? My answer would be mental tension, which then causes physical tension in your arms, shoulders, and hands. If you have tension on the track (mental or physical), your muscles are not working together, they are fighting each other. In the practice you do every week, no one knows what you did and no comparisons are made to other racers, so it is easier to ride up to your ability. In competition, it's a different story. You badly want to do well for your family, friends, and sponsors.

No one is perfect, but you can learn the mental strategies that will help you get there more often!What really is the zone? The zone is nike metcon simply a mental state of total involvement in the present moment. I like the word immersedas it indicates you lose yourself (or your sense of self) when you perform, which is how some athletes describe the zone. Being in the zone is a state of total involvement in a task without the mental burden or worry, doubt, or fear about results. So, if the zone is that simple, why can't athletes achieve this mindset every time they hit the court or step on the diamond?Many of the top athletes do [img]http://www.mikeybustos.ca/images/c/nike metcon-236ytd.jpg[/img] -Tiger Woods, Michael Jordan, and Maria Sharapova, for example.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Beuterverzet 53x11 -> Koersfiets ritten Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: